- JSJonnie S.ReviewingRoom & Fabric Freshener - 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoLovely & Fresh
I love the Thyme & Fig spray! It’s light and fresh and NOT overpowering. I love to spray it over the bedding at night. Makes it so easy to drift off to sleep and the entire room smells fresh & clean.
- JJylReviewingRoom & Fabric Freshener - 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGardenia lingers!
I got this in a local store, I used one spritz it in a space that doesn't get much traffic. 3.5 hours later, I can still smell a light hint of this spray. Surprised me when I just walked in the space!
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerReviewingRoom & Fabric Freshener - 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat products and better for earth.
The laundry and dishwasher pods work better than detergents that come in large plastic bottles. I am very happy with your products.
- AAndreaVerified BuyerReviewingRoom & Fabric Freshener - 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe best fabric/air freshener
The Immortal and Jasmine is beautiful. At first I didn't think I liked it but after I spayed some pillows on the couch and got a whiff I was in love. Soft and fresh it's the ultimate clean laundry scent. I use it all over the house. Wonderful for freshing my couches.
- BBevVerified BuyerReviewingRoom & Fabric Freshener - 3 PackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLavender Vanilla
I’ve never been fond of sprays that mask odors. This one seems to grab odors right out of the air and leaves a lovely scent. The droplets are a bit bigger than most commercial sprays but we are okay with that. Here’s a pro-tip: after using the toilet brush and rinsing it (because I know that you don’t want to leave any skid marks for the next person) give that toilet brush two or three squirts of this spray before putting the brush in it’s holder. It will be clean and ready for next usage.
Pro-tip #2: this seems to work to contain odors WHEN you go too. A small spray to the top of the bowl water BEFORE that #2, creates enough of a light surface film to minimize odor escaping once that 2 goes under water. Less odor escaping means less surfaces are being contaminated by airborne microorganisms from that #2! Yay!
Total 5 star reviews: 88 Total 4 star reviews: 10 Total 3 star reviews: 15 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
87%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added