Super simple steps to remove cat urine from your carpet and hardwood floors.
You Will Need:
- Empty spray bottle
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- ½ tsp. of dish soap
- 5 oz. of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 T of baking soda
Steps to Remove the Stain:
- Put the ingredients of the recipe above into a spray bottle.
- Gently shake the spray bottle.
- Spray this mix onto the affected area.
- Wait until the recipe becomes a powder and then vacuum it up!
Additional Tips and Advice:
If the odor still remains you can try an enzymatic cleaner, or even laundry detergent with enzymes will help.
A few tips on how to get rid of cat urine smell on wood. Here is what we felt was helpful.
- Wipe up the puddle with an absorbent cloth.
- Use a spray such as our All Purpose Cleaner, hydrogen peroxide, or white vinegar.
- Wipe the spot with a warm cloth.
Hopefully after following these tips you can enjoy your cat without the worry of bad odor! This chore doesn’t take much time and most households will have the ingredients that you need.